About the Speaker:
Sue Huff, a native of Southwest Virginia, is the owner and president of E. Sue Huff & Associates, Inc. Marketing and Management Consulting. The firm is based in Naples, Florida and has earned the highest reputation for their honest and down-to-earth business approach. Sue’s extensive business background in the printing industry along with her entrepreneurial experience led to the development of her consulting firm in 1994.
E. Sue Huff & Associates, Inc. helps their clients develop, administer and plan their marketing strategies as well as provide gap management services for those companies who find themselves with too few senior managers to complete projects.
Our associates can speak on a variety of business topics and we can customize a lecture, speech or training session using your topic of choice.
Topics can include:
- 10 Tips for Marketing Success for the Small Business
- Creating WOMAD Campaigns (Word of Mouth Advertising)
- Understanding the 4 P’s of Marketing
- Creating a Marketing Plan that Works
- Understanding the Basics
- Understanding our Target Market
- Writing Press Releases that get attention
- ROI – Understanding Your Return on Investment (ads, campaigns, etc.)
- Or we can build a custom presentation to meet your needs
- Management Basics – What every manager needs to know to grow the business
Motivating the Team – For sales departments, managers, and human resource departments
Customer service for internal and external customers
- Reading Body Language – For sales departments and human resources
- Time Management – For managers and staff
- Creating Plans – For sales departments and human resources
Saying What You Mean – For managers
Building a Team – For managers and supervisors
E. Sue Huff & Associates, Inc. can help you with many areas of training for your business, whether it is marketing or management issues and topics. We can assist your staff to see the big picture or the minute details more clearly.
Sue has been delivering fun, fast paced seminars and speeches for many years. Her theatre and radio background truly gives her a different dimension. Her audience participation helps attendees to retain and remember information that is helpful and practical, information and tips that they can immediately use.
Training and Speaking engagements have included:
- Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce
- Florida Gulf Coast University
University of Florida - FastTrac™ Entrepreneurial Programs
FastTrac™ Growth Venture Program
- FGCU Small Business Development Center
- Women’s Networking of Collier County
- Kingsport Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Clubs – Naples
- Collier Building Industry (Members in the FasTrac Program)
- City of Cincinnati
- International College
- Kingsport (TN) Office of Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship (KOSBE)
United Arts Council
Hodges University, Naples, FL